The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileSuzhou Tongsu Traffic Engineering Co., Ltd.
By certification [File Integrity]
Thrie Beam Guardrail, also Thrie Beam Barrier, Thrie Beam Rail, etc., is a stronger highway guardrail system than W Beam guardrail system mainly used to protect vehicles nearby bridge, slopes, and embankments, etc. Thrie beam guardrails have a better performance in preventing run-off-road collision of heavy-duty vehicles such as truck, shuttle bus, etc.
People usually regard it as Thrie Beam Bridge Rail. Our special designed splice slots are for ease of thrie beam installation.
Thrie Beam VS W Beam Advantages
A crash test in the USA shows that a school bus rollover when crash with W Beam guardrail because of the high center of gravity of the school bus, it is easy to roll over in the collision process.
However, “The Modified Thrie Beam Guardrail” using notched blockout piece is much safer a school bus does not roll over at the time of crash with Modified Thrie Beam Guardrail. This is quite well show advantages of Thrie Beam Guardrail VS W Beam Guardrail. Want to know more?
· Thrie Beam Guardrail Dimensions: Standard Thrie Beam Guardrail in 3.81m or 4.0m effective length
· Thrie Beam Terminal Connector: Bullnose type and Fishtail Type
· Thrie Beam Guardrail Weight: is 76.30 kgs in theory for Thrie Beam 4.0m effective length and 3.0mm thickness
· Thrie Beam guardrail details see shop drawings
· Thrie Beam Transition: Thrie beam to W beam transition
· Anti-theft Bolts available
· Different specifications available according to client’s requirements
· Stronger highway guardrail system
· A variety of Thrie beam guardrail post specifications available
1 year warranty
AASHTO M180, ISO9001, CE